Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2018

3 lb delivery, are scheduled for this coming weekend


Off Loading a Pallet Of Package Bees
The 3 lb delivery of bees are scheduled for this weekend. I do not have a pickup schedule yet. The weather for this coming weekend looks rainy, windy and cold. If it comes in a little cooler it could possibly be a snow event.
 The delivery truck should be leaving California on Wednesday. Not sure of weather impact on the delivery route yet.
 I am not sure how to approach the bee pickup yet. I want to wait a day to make a decision on the pickup schedule.
 Many factors not clear at the moment, please check this blog everyday for possible scheduling updates and possible delivery date changes.