Disclaimer:

This blog explains how I keep bees. It works for me, it might not work for you. Use my methods at your own risk. Always wear protective clothing and use a smoker when working bees.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Trail Camera Pics


I think this may be a coyote. It isn't clear but, the head seems too big for a red fox.


Buck foraging in the deer food plot.


I was a little surprised by this picture. Two bucks eating together. The rut has not started yet. I have recently started seeing deer in the dark while driving to work. They are starting to get into the mating season. Much to the delight of the auto insurance companies.
I have many pictures of deer and turkeys on my camera from the last two weeks. The bucks are being photographed only at night. When I start seeing them in the daylight hours then I will know the mating season is heating up.